As excited and happy I am about starting this new life, I have discovered that I am not as easy going as I was in my youth. I am stressed out, needless to say, we have a house full of stuff we have to sort and a houseful of fixable things to fix, a house to rent, paint and carpet. I truly can't see how it's suppose to get done, but I know it will. Little by little, everyday, it will happen. Thank god, for Good Will.
This weekend, I rode my horse in one of the last horse shows I will get to compete in, and it was awesome. He is amazing. I worked, as usual, and I currently am typing this as a distraction to the mess in the playroom that really needs to be tended to.
The weather won't let up, rain rain rain. I don't mind the rain, but it makes trying to plan a garage sale very difficult. It also makes it hard to paint the house, stain the deck and garden.
On a good note, J got a job with the foreign service and we are going to start our new adventures soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment